You can make Apple Crunch Pupcakes dog food within 40 mins and trust me that your dog will be happy. You can store this for your dogs.
- 2 ¾ cups water
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 medium egg1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup dried apple chips (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/8 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- The 1st step to make Apple Crunch Pupcakes is to Preheat oven to 350 degrees for only 1 ¼ hours.
- The Mix applesauce, egg, water, honey, and vanilla at the same time in a bowl
- Add other ingredients & mix until well blended and you also can add some more ingredients that can increase the taste of it.
- Pour into lightly greased muffin pans
- You must Bake it 1 ¼ hours. And yes it’s ready to use.
Here is a list of Best Dog Foods For sensitive stomachs.
We’d love to see a photo of your dog enjoying her favourite treat. And also love to hear your feedback about our Apple Crunch Pupcakes recipe. You can post it in the comments and please share your favourite dog treat recipe below.