Dog Squares Recipe:
You can easily make this DogTreats Recipe and can use as completely dry as you select.
- 2 tsp. Cooking powder
- Non-stick food spray
- 1 egg
- 1 extra pound ground turkey, beef, poultry, venison, OR one 13 3/4- ounce could of salmon.
- Cover a 13 x 9-inch baking meal with non-stick food preparation spray.
- Mix cooking powder combined with flour; include meat or fish. Incorporate till completely dry components are totally integrated.
- 3/4 – 1 mug buckwheat flour, almond flour, rice flour, oat flour, or amaranth flour (usage 1 mug if utilizing could salmon).
- To make this Dog Treats Recipe 1st of all Preheat stove to 350 levels. Cover a 13.5 x 9.5-inch baking meal with non-stick food spray.
- Then Mix cooking powder combined with flour; include fish or meat.
- Cook 19 to 31 min till completely dry if we touch. Cut right into squares combined and store in the fridge (excellent for up to 6 days). In fridge (excellent for 5 months+).
Check out other best dog foods. We’d love to see a photo of your dog enjoying her favourite treat. And also love to hear your feedback about our DogTtreats Recipe. You can post it in the comments and please share your favourite dog treat recipe below.